Wednesday 28 March 2012

OOTD: Summer Shopping Spree ♥

Hey lovelies,

This is just a little post to show you all what I wore for a casual day's shopping to Meadowhall in Sheffield yesterday. I know this post should have been up yesterday but I got home very late so was too tired to do anything, let alone start typing away on my laptop.

The weather was gorgeous all day yesterday so I thought it was the perfect excuse to whip out my new coral jeans from Topshop that I got on saturday. I love these jeans as they're three-quarter lengths which are great for the sunny weather and they really get me in the mood for summer! I paired them with a simple peach coloured blouse from Topshop and my black slipper shoes because I wanted my outfit to be comfortable and casual for a long day's shopping. I also teamed my outfit with my new Topshop necklace which I adore as it goes perfectly with any blouse like this and adds an edgy feel with it's chains and also my skull ring from Topshop and other rings from various places! :). The cardigan on the top picture was just a thin woolly cardigan which I wore in the morning before the sun came out completely as it was quite chilly at 9 o'clock, this soon came off though as it got too hot.



Excuse the pixellated face here - I didn't want to subject you to my half laugh half serious face! 


Cardigan: Topshop, Blouse: Topshop, Jeans: Topshop, Bag: Marc B, Jewellry: Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Pandora, Watch: Guess 

What do you all think of my summer outfit? I hope you're all making the most of this beautiful weather! I'll do a post soon on all of my gorgeous new purchases! 

x

4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit. I wish I could wear those jeans but I'm incredibly tall and it would just look wierd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they have so many gorgeous colours in both short lengths and long so I'm sure there'd be something perfect for you :) Thanks for your comment lovely xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh i love all the colours together, the cardigan is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu :) the cardigan is pretty old I think (it's my sisters) but you can never go wrong with a little knitted cardigan :) Thanks for your comment xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...