Thursday 1 December 2011

Bargain Buy of the Week ♥

'Bargain Buy of the Week' is a new update that I am going to post at some point during the end of every week to review different beauty products and tell all of you lovely people what great little bargains there are out there, for when the student loan isn't really stretching far enough, that definitely do and don't need to be purchased.

I'm usually someone who really follows the belief that 'you get what you pay for' and that the most expensive products do the best jobs out of any, but after being recommended a moisturiser from Superdrug by one of my lovely housemates, I thought I'd give it a try. I'd got nothing to lose and knowing that my Clinique moisturizing lotion wasn't really giving my skin the hydration it really needs in this cold weather, I thought I'd go for it! When I went into Superdrug to get it I also spotted an Exfoliating Facial Scrub and I thought I'd try that too as I'm going home this weekend to go to a party and I want my skin to look as flawless as possible and good exfoliators always do a nice little job of making your skin look cleansed and soft. My usual bargain go-to exfoliator is from the St. Ives range as they really feel like they're doing the job but I thought I'd be a bit adventurous since being recommended this collection.

The Vitamin E Skin Care range from Superdrug really is purse friendly. The Exfoliator cost only £1.99 down from £2.99 - a proper bargain!! I have to admit, I didn't have sky high expectations with only paying such a small price, but I was so impressed and my housemate even tried a bit and loved it just as much! The exfoliater uses oatmeal to scrub and soften the skin and it really feels like you're washing away all of your impurities, as well as smelling SO good, which is a bonus, as I can't stand products that don't smelly lovely! The scrub is recommended for Normal to Dry Skin and it has a lovely thickness that adds moisture to the skin straight away.

                                              Vitamin E Skin Care Exfoliating Facial Scrub - £1.99!!

                                                  Little bits of oatmeal to exfoliate the skin...

I'm definitely going to keep using this every time my skin needs a little freshening and I would recommend it to anyone with Normal or dry skin that just wants to give their skin a little boost without paying millions for it! For £1.99 it's definitely worth a try. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love how it has oatmeal in it... I usually ignore the cheaper products too, but this sounds fab! :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too, that's one of my fave things about it-it uses natural ingredients :) try it out, it's lovely! Thanks for your comment :) will check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just posted about this this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its great, really pleased with the price too! links here - www.jemimaandted.com if you wana take a look! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...