Friday 25 November 2011

Something old something new...

So...up to now i've been a blogging virgin; it's all pretty new to me and I'm still getting excited about making my page look pretty rather than what I write on it. But i've been inspired by lots of cute little blogs and I thought it's something i'd love to do myself. One that I especially love is dance with emily, not only because she's one of my best friends but because her beauty blogs just make me want to buy EVERY product that she writes about and I'm always interested in what she has to say and what little adventures she's been up to- and considering she lives in France at the moment they always make me super jealous and so keen to get on the next plane out there and go and play in Paris for the weekend!

I have many loves in life, including: clothes, beauty products, shopping, beautiful perfumes, being a little bit crafty and making cute little things, and reading. I also have massive amounts of love and respect for my beautiful family and friends and my gorgeous boyfriend who are there for me no matter what. They really are just the loveliest people :)

my lovely family x

my gorgeous boyfriend x



my beautiful friends x

I use this blog to write about all the pretty things I love in life and my travels and adventures to different parts of the world, as well as posts to do with fashion, beauty and shopping and little finds along my way etc. A little place for all my favourite things to be together. 

I hope you enjoy. Lots of love,

Zoe x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog post Zo! Can't wait to read more from you. Would love to see how you get your hair looking so gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...